Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Apology, Explanation, Promise

So... It's been a while. This is a bit awkward. I was in the middle of a list of my 25 favorite albums, and then POOF I'm gone for nearly four months. I apologize for giving no forewarning of such a vast stretch of nothingness, especially when I was, like I said, not yet done with my current project. To be honest, I didn't know that I was going to be so negligent for so long. It's likely that this has lost the blog some readership, and that's a shame. However, if you have moved on to other, more dependable blogs, then you're probably not reading this right now, which means I could say nasty things behind your back... but I won't. One of the problems with writing a series of mini-essays on my favorite albums--aside from my overly lax work ethic--is the fact that oftentimes I'm just not in the mood to spend an hour or more listening to and writing about the next long-player on the list (a lame excuse, I know). To combat this, I will be interspersing the list more liberally with other posts, mostly about video games. One such feature, a belated review of Portal 2, shall be coming shortly, and it won't be too long after that before I follow up with a piece on my 13th favorite album. Stay tuned!

2 comments: